Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sandra J via OfficeKB.com

Default Word 2000

Thank you for your response.

If using StyleRef would change the colour for every rectangle, could you
please give me a little more information or point me to where I might find
the information.

Regards
Sandra

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
You shouldn't have to change 60 headers if there are only 60 pages. At most
you would have to change the header for each section. But if you can get the
text in the header via a StyleRef, you'd only have to change one.

I have a 60-page plus Word document on which I have been asked to create a
template. Each page has a 1.25 ins x 5.32 ins rounded rectangle (filled with

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
Thanks in anticipation.
Sandra