Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RogerM RogerM is offline

Default Dropdown list question

At the time this one was posted, it was the only one posted. I was desperate
for an answer. I apologize for being a post piggy.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Don't you remember where else you posted the question? That's why we
discourage multi-posting.

"RogerM" wrote in message
Can you please help me fine "elsewhere"? Much appreciated.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Answered elsewhere.

"RogerM" wrote in message
I need help trying to figure out how to do something in Word 2002. I

have
form that I am trying to automate. I have a dropdown list with

selections
for all of my local courthouses and one selection is for out-of-county
courthouses.

What I want to happen is if the form user selects one of the local
courthouses, that selection will display but if the form user selects
"out-of-county courthouse" I want the dropdown list to disappear or

become
hidden and activate 2 or 3 text fields where the form user would type

in
the
out-of-county court information.

I also want the results of this to duplicate in one other location on
another page of this document. It is a 3-page form.