Dino

Thank You, click on the ¶ button did the trick

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

If you are in Outline view and you want to change to Normal view or Print
Layout view, then click on View | Normal, or View | Print Layout.

If you see formatting marks (tabs, spaces, paragraph marks, etc.) and you
want to turn off display of formatting marks, click on the ¶ button on the
Standard toolbar near the top of your screen, or click on Tools | Options |
View | uncheck the "All" box | OK. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...PrintChars.htm for more info.

"Dino" wrote:

I'm getting the outline mode on my Word docs, i.e. end of Paragrpah. How do
get back to a mode where no formatting shows up on the screen?

Thanks