Ah, yes, that would do it. But I should think you would be seeing the field
in some form in the doc?

"Monique" wrote in message
No, I checked for a watermark first. It appears that somebody had put in a
Field Code...Includepicture with a URL. My only question now is how it got
there. Could be anything I guess.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you see it in Print Preview? Is it a watermark?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Word prints weird stuff" Word prints weird
wrote in message
I have a document that looks fine until you try to print. It then

inserts
graphic. You can delete this graphic, and then it prints fine. But you

can't
see it any other way. I don't know how it got there