Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
New User - Microsoft 2007[_2_] New User - Microsoft 2007[_2_] is offline

Default print screen button - Urgent

F-lock did not work, so I had to use the on screen key board. I know this is
a very elementry question, but how do you know that the F-lock is on or off?

Thanks!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Ah, yes, if it's a laptop, that's a good bet to be the problem.

"Opinicus" wrote in message
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote

For a school assignment I need to copy to my clipboard an active screen
(Creat new building block), but the Print Screen button will only copy
something out of my word document.

Have you tried using Alt+PrintScreen? If that doesn't work, you'll need a
dedicated screen capture utility such as SnagIt (www.techsmith.com);
there's a free trial download.

On my system I also have to turn off the F-Lock key to get PrintScreen to
work properly...

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com