Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Få ENTER att fungera som TABB i formulär

Yes, TV is no doubt part of the explanation; it is far more common for
Norwegians to have access to Swedish television than for Swedes to
have access to Norwegian television. (This is a little sad, when you
think about it!) But, of course, most TV shows are American or
British, anyway...

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Fredrik E. Nilsen" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:25:22 +0200, "Stefan Blom"

wrote:

I didn't think of that explanation. Perhaps I would have if I had

been
smarter? :-)

Seriously, perhaps we are a bit lazy, not trying hard enough.

Well, I think it has to do with television and travelling. In

Norway,
we have been able to watch Swedish television for the last 35 years

or
so. AFAIK, Norwegian television is not widely available in Sweden.
Also: Whenever Norwegians are travelling by car or boat, we have to
get through Sweden and/or Denmark. You don't have to travel through
Norway unless you really really want to.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen