Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom H Tom H is offline

Default WORD 2007 AVERY 5XXX, 8XXX SERIES LABELS

JoAnn,

Please give me the step by step procedure you used to find Avery labels
8160 and 8161.

When I select MAILINGS then LABELS then Avery A4/A5 (never heard Avery A4/A5
before and not part of their labeling on their packages), I still do not have
8160 or 8161.

Also, the dimensions on Word 2007 are incorrect.
5160 Word 2007 says dimensions are 0.9" x 2"x5" when the actual dimensions
of this Avery label, off the box and also measured are 1"x 2 5/8".
5161 Word 2007 says 1.4" x 2.9".
The actual box says 1 x 4".
That's why when I tried printing the labels, the printing was way off and
ruined the sheets of labels.
HELP

--
Tom H

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

They are there - I just checked. I don't understand the "Page Printers"
comment but all of the Avery labels are there in the Label options in
"Envelopes and Labels".

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Tom H" wrote in message
The pulldown listing of Avery labels for PAGE PRINTERS is missing all the
Avery 5XXX, 8XXX labels, i.e., the very commonly used 5160, 8160, 5161,
8161
that WERE included in my prior Word 2000. Anyone know why they are not
there?
I have several boxes of these labels just recently purchased to address my
Easter cards and I could not.
--
Tom H