Lisa

Default Mail Merge Error locked fields

I am trying to do a mail merge on a custom label and I am running into a
message that says "Word cannot update locked fields". I have put together a
custom label and for my data source I am using an Excel spreadsheet generated
from doing a query in Access. The query does have a calculation in it, in
that it is giving me a sum of a particular field. When I go to Edit
individual labels, I get the error message and then a get a full sheet of
labels for each record rather than one label for each record. Help! Any
ideas what I am doing to cause this?