Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default cannot click on check box

You are welcome

CAPTGNVR wrote:
D/GRAHAM

SIR, that worked and highly obliged n thnks for such quick response.

brgds/captgnvr

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The check box form fields need to be protected in order to work.You
can select the sections to be protected or not from

Word 2003 - tools protect document editing restrictions
filling in forms sections
Word 2007 - Developer tab protect document restrict formatting
and editing editing restrictions as 2003

If you copy and paste form fields/check boxes the pasted versions
will not have bookmarks associated with them as bookmark names must
be unique.

CAPTGNVR wrote:
D\Graham

Yes they are check box form fields. I copied from the first page
and pasted all check boxes where I needed it.

I did put sections but when I go to protect the document to release
these sections I do not get the options. So where to go and release
these sections from being protected.

Thnks for the response and I was just waiting for response and wl
continue to watch for your guidance.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Are they check box form fields?
Is Page 2 in a section protected for forms?

CAPTGNVR wrote:
Dear All
I have two pages of an evaluation report with check boxes to mark.
I went thro the forums and managed to use onscreen check boxes.

Check boxes in page1 works fine.

But the problem I am facing is the check boxes do not work in
page 2 but the text boxes work in page 2.

Actually I changed all the forms to make it user friendly and now
in a mess.

Since I am in a hurry to fill up the form for about 50 staff,
Would appreciate a quick response.