Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard in AZ Richard in AZ is offline

Default poor photo quality in pdf

"Janet" wrote in message
news
I recently downloaded CutePDF and created a sample document to email to
myself. When I opened my email atttachment, the quality of teh photo was
very poor. I redid the whole process with a tiff photo instead of jpeg and
the results were the same. ANy suggestions would be helpful! Thanks
--
Janet B.

You did not provide the email program and service. Does your ISP offer "high-speed" dialup?
I use CutPDF to convert many family history files and email them to family and myself. The photos
come through with the same clarity as in the original Word Document. I use Outlook Express and a
DSL connection. "High-speed" dialup services compress files and this has a very negative affect on
photos.