Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Flyer7 Flyer7 is offline

Default Multiple records on single merge doc

macropod, thank you for the tutorial. I have catalog merge working,
with multiple achievements keyed to a name field.

Now graphics are giving me trouble. I need to print certificate
frame, org logo, and some text behind data. Any way I place them in
doc - as separate graphic elements, grouped as one, or as GIF called
in script - does not allow them to be layered with data. Placing a
text box around script does allow layering, but seems to break the
catalog merge (back to ungrouped data, and text boxes and graphics get
placed all on one page of output).

I've spent a bit of time trying, but starting to wonder if it can be
done...

Any help is greatly appreciated.