Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mariajansen1234@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to change unknow template of Word letter attachment received

MBA Professor MTL schreef:

I am a MBA business professor at a large university. I teach online. I
frequently receive Word document attachment from my students. I received a
Word document that I do not recognize and I cannot change because the feature
"Track Changes" i the Tool menu does not work.

I need to make this change to be able to correct this paper nd grade it
urgently!!!

Thanks.

What you can do is change the directory structure. So change doc into
rtf. Then open it in Word. It is now in a rich text format. Then you
can save it again as a Word file. When a document was protected, it
will loose its protection that way.

Regards,
Maria

click "I Agree" in the message pane.