Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mandy mandy is offline

Default Problem with label alignment

I have a number of users, who find that when they print labels the addresses
"slip" so that by the end of the page the last line or sometimes last 2 lines
of the address appear on the label below. I have connected some pcs to
printers directly using their IP address therefore bypassing the print
server. This did not solve the label issue but it did solve the inability of
some users to print landscape!

We are using Office 2003 with an NT4 print server.
We are also using Avery brand labels not a generic make.
All printers are HP

Can anyone shed any light?