Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gregg Roberts Gregg Roberts is offline

Default Tractor feed fanfold paper

If: 1. the HP printer has a tractor-feed

None of them do, that I've seen. A support guy here suggested that I check
HP's website and see if they sell one that does, since it would be on our
approved vendor list. I'll do that.

If you're simply trying to use the manual paper tray on a printer designed/set up only for cut-sheet stationary, then the paper feed
mechanism will use a sensor (eg IR) to detect the sheet end. If it doesn't find one in a reasonable time, it will most likely
time-out with an error. If that's what you're using and you're wedded to that stationary, someone's got a job ahead of them -
separating the sheets (and stacking them all the same way up).

That won't be any better than using cut sheets, since the
auto-peeler-sticker-sealer works with the long connected "sheet" with all
1200 labels.

Thanks,

Gregg