Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default calculating dates in a Word form

Hi mbrancheau,

To see how to do this and just about everything else you might want to do with dates in Word, check out my Date Calc 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
In particular, look at the items titled 'Date and Time Calculations In A Word Form' and 'Calculate a Date Sequence'. Do read the
document's introductory material.

--
Cheers
macropod

"mbrancheau" wrote in message ...
Is there a way I can insert a date into a form field, and then have that date
update other, different dates? Specifically, I want the people using my form
to insert a project due date, then the form will populate a timeline of
different dates based on the due date for when the steps of the project need
to be completed.

Thanks!