Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
nickill

Default headers are not printing out

Apologies in advance for what will be a simple question for you. I am unable
to get headers or footers to print out. I have followed directions on all of
the help menus. The text appears in the header/footer in exactly the fashion
I want. It shows up on the preview page, but when I actually print, nothing
shows up. I will say that on a couple of occasions when doing the trial and
error thing, the text in the header/footer appeared. I really would
appreciate any info from anybody. Walk me through it like I'm a twelve year
old. (I'm not)