Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Default New Document

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 05:50:48 -0800, Care
wrote:

Every time I click on new document or go into File, New, Blank Document, it
comes up the last document that was typed. My daughter typed something for
school and now every time I try to get a new document her work comes up. Did
she change the default blank document to her document???

I have tried all that I can think of and I can't get a blank document. Now
now I click on new document, have to delete her work, change the font back to
my font and then type and save. I do a lot of working for work here at home
so this will be very time consuming....HELP!!!

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman