Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default How can I autoformat ellipsis marks at end of sentence (4 dots)?

Hi ?B?TW9tbXljYXQ=?=,

How can I autoformat so that 3 ellipsis at the end of a sentence and the 4th
dot (a period) look like this: ... . ??

Do whatever it is you do to create the space, after Word has changed the 3 dots
to an ellipsis. Now select all of it. Go to Tool/AutoCorrect
options/AutoCorrect. Type three dots in the box on the left; what you've
selected should appear in the box on the right. Click "Replace" (because you're
replacing Word's installation default for three dots with your own
combination.)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org