Word Heretic

G'day Blurry ,

If you are using a zoom level greater than 100% you will appear to
have less resolution, but really it is the same. Ensure the scaling on
the picture is set to 100% and your view zoom is 100%, your display is
'pixel perfect' then.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Blurry reckoned:

I recently switched to Office 2003 from Office 2000 and noticed a distinct
degredation in image quality when pasting an ole object from excel. When
using office 2000, I would copy, link and paste excel objects in my documents
and the image quality in Word was nearly identical to that seen in Excel.
When I switched to Office 2003, I find that spreadsheets that are embedded in
my word document and linked to excel have have far less image quality than
before. Anyone have any suggestions??