Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default HELP!! my page setup changed automatically and won't change ba

You are welcome.

The reason why it happened: you probably clicked when you shouldn't
have, that is, when the Hide White Space pointer was displayed (see
the graphics in the article).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Distressed" wrote in message
Grrrr to 'new features'!!!
Thanks for the quick response.

Any ideas what would have made it do that? One minute it was fine,

the next
minute it had changed! poof!

Thanks

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Distressed" wrote in message
I noticed a few days ago that any new document I created started

typing at
the very top of the page. I tried everything to get it back to

normal but
none of the Page layout settings work.
Now, even worse, one of the documents I was working on has

changed
to this
setup. I need to get it back FAST.

I am using Office Pro 2003 and my doc has inserted equations

from
MathType,
also some graphs from Excel.

In addition, the other day my file wouldn't save as a Word doc

due
to the
graphs, but it seems to be ok now - I don't know if that info

helps
you solve
the mystery!

Many Thanks