Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Guy Delaney[_2_] Guy Delaney[_2_] is offline

Default Combining documents without format changes

I have ten very similiar documents which I would like to combine into one
document. Each document begins wiht one column but half way through the
document I format the document fot two colums. This is true for all ten
documents.

At the end of the first document I do a hard page; that is, a Ctrler. Then I
load document 2, copy it to clipboard and paste it into document on on the
new page created by the Ctrl Enter. When I do this, the formatting on page
one changes to one column throughout.

How can I combine all ten documents into one document without these
formatting changes?