Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default my document does not display the text that i wrote yesterday

It seems as if the document in question uses text boxes, which aren't
currently visible. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/drwgrphcs/...legraphics.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"joehornjoe" wrote in message
I use word all the time for many years. All of a sudden (today), if I pull
up
a previous typed document, none of the text displays. It still shows it
has
"x" number of pages and if i PDF it, it creates a PDF with all of the text
displayed how it was previously formatted, but it does not display in MS
Word. Any clue?