Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word, manual template

Use "Mirror margins" and set the Outside margin to 2". Since you haven't
said what version of Word you're using, I can't tell you exactly where to
look for the "Mirror margins" setting.

"Saltlick" wrote in message
I'm using a Word template for a manual and am trying to set up an area for
notes on the outside edges of the pages. I need both the left- and
right-facing pages to have outside margin space of 2". How do I do this?

Thanks,
Saltlick