garfield-n-odie

Reader does not have PDFMaker. Search for the PDFMaker.dot file on your
hard drive, including hidden and system files and folders, and delete
any that you find.

Scooter wrote:

I have Adobe Reader 7.0 only. I do not have the software that allows me to
create Adobe files which is what I understand Adobe Standard and Professional
to be. The article addresses PDFMaker being unavailable. I do not
understand that Adobe Reader 7.0 has PDFMaker.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Well, you didn't say in your original post what version of Acrobat you
have, and you still don't say what version of Acrobat you have. As the
title of the article suggests, the article applies to Acrobat versions
6.x and 7. Older versions of Acrobat don't work with Word 2003.

Scooter wrote:

But I do not have more than Adobe Reader 7 installed. Your reference is as
if I had Standard or Professional 7.0 installed.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/317147.html "Troubleshoot
problems with Acrobat PDFMaker (6.x and 7.0 on Windows)".

Scooter wrote:

Whenever I open Word 2003, I get "The Creat Adobe PDF monitor cannot be
found" message with instructions to reinstall "Create Adobe PDF". When I
close the message, I get a "Run time error 53" message. I have searched
previous comments about this problem but none solves my problem or they do
not give me enough information to correct the problem. Ideas?