Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shosha Shosha is offline

Default creating lines

you're a genius!!...thank you so much!...you saved me today!!...i never use
these message boards and didn't really think anyone would respond!!...thanx
again you made my day!!...

"Michelle Mc." wrote:

I might not do it the "right" way, but it works for me: Place two tab marks
in the horizontal ruler, for example on the 1" mark and on the 1.5" mark.
Then place your cursor at the first tab, hit the underline button and hit the
tab button twice. Then place your cursor at the 2nd tab and begin typing.
Everything will be underlined. You can put the two tab marks as close
together as you want. I usually put them one "mark" apart for my business
forms, but you can do what you want. Hope this helps!

"Shosha" wrote:

i know this is probably a really dumb question but i cannot figure it
out!!!!! i need to know how i create a basic line and then be able to type
my text ON TOP OF IT!!...just like a regular form you would fill out...i have
tried everything for an hour now and i am getting really frustrated!!! I
would appreciate ANY help i can get!!!