61934

Default How do I add names to an existing mail merge address book created.

I recently created an address book in Microsoft Word for use in issuing
invitations. Today when I wanted to open it and add names a File Conversion
window was displayed asking me to select an encoding to open the document.
Nothing worked. When I saved this file originally the system would only let
me save it in My Documents/My e-books. I finally got the file opened by
going through the motions of preparing a mail-merge document. However I
could not add names to the list as it was opened. How do I get the name and
address, etc. form to come up again so I can add additional names to the same
list? I need help ASAP. Thanks