Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tator Tator is offline

Default cant open a word 2003 doc in windows 2007

I have found tons of things on how to open a 2007 doc in windows 2003 but not
the other way around. When I try to open it, it ask for the 2003 cd. When I
got this computer from Dell they never sent it. On my old computer that had
windows 2003 I was able to find a converter download program that when you
tried to open a 2007 doc it did it for you and opened in 2003. Is there
anything like that for windows 2007 to open a word doc in windows 2003?