Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Default How to lock connectors to text boxes in Word

Hello masyasha

masyasha wrote:
Have text boxes in a Word document. Trying to use "connectors" but cannot get
the blue connector sites to display on the text boxes, no matter what is
selected or where the line is dragged. Only the green "unlocked" connector
ends show.

Last time I heard something about this, there was a consensus that in
Word, this only works while you are in a Drawing Canvas. [Since I try to
get rid of that thing as soon as possible, I wouldn't really know, and I
do most of my desings of such type in PowerPoint or Visio and import
them later.]

HTH
Robert
--