Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Avery templates

Some things seem difficult at first, and then we open our eyes/mind a little
bit more and find out it's not so bad after all. ;-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Adrian" wrote in message
Ok. I think I get it now. So much simpler before. But thank you for your
help.
--
Adrian

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

If you have a sheet of labels, you should know what size that paper is.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Adrian" wrote in message
If the labels are by paper size, how are you suppose to know what label
corresponds to what paper size? Is there a legend somewhere? Thanx.
--
Adrian

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Avery labels are now categorised according to paper size or Letter or
A4.
Otherwise the dialogs are much the same as before.

Adrian wrote:
In Word 2003, to create labels, I had the Avery Standard templates,
which was all their labels by number. I can't find it in Word 2007.
Can anyone help?