Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ben

Default Record 16 contained to few data fields

Please ignore, found a response to an earlier request.

many Thanks
ben

"Ben" wrote:

Hi.

I am having a problem, where no matter how many record fields I have in my
data source (csv file), everytime I try to merge the document (printer or new
doc), it comes up with Record 16 contained to few data fields.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this happens (I have checked the data
fields and they are constant (same number of them), throughout the data
source.

Any ideas/solutions would be gratefully received.