Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cathy Cathy is offline

Default Making one change to change all pages in Word 2007

The Tax Rate is embeded in the Excel object. It is part of the formula and
is not directly seen in the document itself. I have not tried Find/Replace
yet. Thanks for your help.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

"Cathy" wrote:

I created a tax form for our City using Excel in the Word document. I need to
make the a rate change. Is there a way to make the rate change on the 1st
page and have it make the same change on all of the remaining pages without
changing each page?

More information will be needed.

Where is this rate? In the embeded Excel objects, in the Word document main
story text, in the header...???
How is this rate used? Is it part of formulas, but not directly seen in the
document itself...
Have you tried Find/Replace?