Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jesse[_5_] Jesse[_5_] is offline

Default Need a little help changing a header, Word 2007

Hello Folks

I need a little help with a header in a long docx. I have multiple
pages and multiple headers in sections. Some how I broke a
section/header where the header does not include text that I want. I
need to change the text in the header on one page but not the next and
they are linked and I can figure out how to unlink the one page
without linking to a different header. Example:
Pg 1 header says: test
pg 2 header says: tested
pg 3 headers says: tested
I want pg 2 header to say: testing, and I can not get there.
I need to unlink page 2 so I can input a whole new header and I can't
figure it out.

Thanks in advance

Jesse
To email remove the underscore