Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge Word 2007 from Outlook 2007

What happens if you say NO.

However, having set up the main document with the data source having been
attached to it, all you should need to do is open that document in Word and
execute the merge again.

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"tinks" wrote in message
I created a master main document in word with field from my Outlook fields
so
we don't have to recreate the label main document every time. It seems
buggy, sometime the mail merge works fine, other times I get a message
saying
there is already merged info, do I want to remove? So I say yes, but the
mail merge feature becomes greyed out. It also looks like multiple
sessions
of Word have opened. I did start from Outlook not Word. Please help,
this
seems it should be a very simple mail merge.
--
Thanks for the help