t-lo t-lo is offline
Junior Member

Let me try to describe Word's behavior in this case, as I've observed it.
  • If you bulk select subsequent rows (regardless whether with the mouse or with the keyboard by using the Shift-key), you can actually delete the rows at once. Word then enables the functions "Delete rows" or "Delete cells..."
  • However, if you cherry-pick the rows one by one, by holding down the Ctrl-key, Word prohibits the bulk deletion of the table rows. You can only empty them.
This behavior is very odd in my opinion (it's still there in Word 2010!). I guess we have to deal with it.

*sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjh59 View Post

"wjh59" wrote:

Is there a means to delete multiple rows in a Word 2003 table?