Luc

Agron,
See : http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...utocorrect.htm
Starting with Office 2002 there is also a wizard which allows you to back up
your office settings. You can find it via Start - all programs - Microsoft
office - Microsoft office help programs - Office wizard.
Luc
"Agron" schreef in bericht
I suppose this is not a question for a novice but I will ask it anyway.
I am planning to format the disk which contains the office installation
(Word is there...).
Is there any way I can save, backup the settings like Auto correct
options,
dictionaries etc. I have actually managed to locate the custom.dic but it
does not contain the auto correct items.
Any help will be appreciated.
TIA