LuxMar LuxMar is offline
Junior Member

Default Sorting and splitting the data during the merge

I am using Offic 2008 and/or 2011.

I need to do on a monthly basis a merge from an Excel list where there are different invoice numbers (one per client) and each client can have one service and/or one session or multiple services and/or sessions.

I need 1 merged word document for each client which could have different sessions and services.

How can I define in the word document the fact that it does not jump to a next page if the invoice number remains the same. It should then list all the sessions for that invoice number (client) and all the different services.

Thx in advance !