TF

Delete the printer and reinstall it making sure that you have the latest
driver from the Printer support site.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"SMERTZ" wrote in message
:I have a problem with fonts in word 2003. In a 5 page document I will get
: font spacing errors like the one in the example below in 6 or 7 places.
The
: E in THE is actually right after the H with no space in between, however
it
: prints (Both on screen and printer) like it is shown in the example.
:
: There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to this. I have uninstalled
: and reinstalled both word, then Office with no help. I tried detect and
: repair. This is only happening in word, and not any other Office
: applications.
:
: Any ideas greatly appreciated.
: