Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cwmacminn

Default find/replace box should not move

While you're definitely right, a keyboard-based workaround is no excuse for
crappy window management.

I know it's a little thing, but it's also a simple thing... would it be that
difficult to get it right?

I'm going to get in trouble for saying this, but I can't resist... and as a
Mac user who is stuck with a Windows machine at work, I think I have the
right.

Apple cares about the little things, and Microsoft just doesn't. Attention
to details like these is where Apple beats Microsoft every time.