Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bert Coules[_2_] Bert Coules[_2_] is offline

Default Exporting a macro from one PC to another - advice appreciated

Suzanne,

You skipped the step where you click Organizer.... (in the Macros dialog).
The Copy button is in the Organizer.

Oh, what a fool. Sorry about that.

However, I do still have a problem. The macros are evidently not stored in
Normal.dot, and so don't show up when I enter the Organizer. They're listed
as being in "All active templates and documents". The drop-down box in
Organizer shows only Normal.dot.

I tried loading a document which works with the macros, but they're still
not listed in Organizer.

I suspect that I'm missing something very simple here - but what is it
likely to be?

Many thanks again for yor help.

Bert