Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JethroUK© JethroUK© is offline

Default Merge into a table?

Yes you can - although the amount of rows is not dynamic - e.g. you have to
create as many (few more) than you need

Easiest method is just create one row/record with as many fields/columns as
you need
Insert the correct field into the correct column
In the last column you need to Insert a Next field (increment to next
record)

Run it to make sure you're happy with the result

Copy/Paste as many (few more) rows than you need

"Pat B" wrote in message
Can I set up a merge to go from Excel (list of names, addresses and an ID
number) into a Word Table? If yes, please either list the steps or point
me
to a document that will describe what I need to do. Have been researching
the
various help sites, but haven't found anything that works so far.

Thx
Pat