SianH

Default Outlook/Word Mail Merging - Bug?

Quick question to all those MVP's out there...

I've had a look through all the posts on here and the majority of them seem
to be problems with Word merges with Outlook contacts.

It also seems that every problem is given a solution of "use merge from
Outlook".

Is there a major bug with 2003 that stops Word merging from working with
Outlook?

I'm having trouble getting a contact list to display for selection in Word
merge and cannot use the Outlook initiated way, as we use a Document
Management system and Outlook only allows you to 'browse' drives.

Thanks,

Sian