Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sal Sal is offline

Default Can't print from Office & Student 2007 Suite

I should say that the print acts like it is printing, but the paper comes out
blank.
--
Thanks, Sal

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sal" wrote in message
Hi everyone,
After trying the trial of Office Home & Student 2007 (which worked just
fine), I purchased the suite on cd & installed it. Now I am unable to
print
any documents, etc. I have checked the printer (Kodak-All-in One)-made
sure
it was default; contacted Kodak; removed OneNote printer; down loaded SP
and
every other one I could think of. No luck. Need help quick, school is
getting ready to start. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks, Sal