Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MLBennetts MLBennetts is offline

Default labels print misalignment to LHS

Weird one. When printing a single label it misaligns to the left hand side
by 5 mm or so causing only part of the lable to print. I am using the
correct paper size and label and both Word and the printer agree on that.

When I use the New Document option in the label dialogue box and get a whole
page of lables the columns are indented by that same amount, causing the
problem. I realign the indent and all is OK, but only for that page of
labels.

The problem only occurred after installing Word 2007. How did the indent
occur and how do I change it?