Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default How do I create an on-line Rental Application Form

The arcane, obscure, little-known technical term for what you want to create
is "form". Another obscure and rarely-used feature of Word is called "Help"
(you'll find this word in the better dictionaries).

"JD" wrote in message
I need to create an on-line rental application form. Some of the fields
with
words will be locked and unmovable and some of the fields will be typed
into
by the applicant filling out the form.
Also, when it is completed it will then be emailed back to me with the
completed information.

Thanks,
JD