Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Legal Users Guide

Thank you Beth. I did that search before I and found nothing relating to
Word 2007.
That is why I posed the question. I suppose my assumption that it does not
exist is valid, I am interested if anyone knows if it may be in the Works.
The Word 2002 version was done because of the major changes from Word 97.
The changes in Word 2007 can likewise be culture shock.

"Beth Melton" wrote:

A quick search on Google for "Legal Users Guide" would have told you what he
was looking for:
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...l+Users+Guide+

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
As opposed to an illegal users guide?

Specifically what are you looking for?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kevin" wrote in message
Is there a Legal Users Guide for Word 2007?

If not, does anyone know if one is planned?