Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Need help with greeting card?

Jeff wrote:
I am trying to make a single fold greeting card. I have an image to
put on the front, and want to add text, and stretch the image to
about half the page (to the fold in the center). Is there a basic
template or wizard that will help me add and/or edit my own images,
and texts?

See what's offered at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...043221033.aspx.

If this is more than a one-time thing, though, look into programs that are
specifically built to create greeting cards. They're very easy to use, and
they come with tons of clip art and editable text. Here's an example:
http://www.amazon.com/Nova-Developme...5998254&sr=8-2

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman