Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default Why can't I have more than 1 word document on minimize? I use

Right-click on the Windows Taskbar and select Properties.

I don't remember ever being able to convert Word to Excel or Excel to Word.
You could insert a SS into Word by opening a mini-Excel applet but never
just click a button and see an Excel document.

Terry

"Rose" wrote in message
: Where do I find the Windows Taskbar option? I use to be able to be in
Word
: and look at an Excel document without clicking on Ex cel it would just
: convert by itself. Won't do that anymore.
:
: "TF" wrote:
:
: You can minimise as many documents as your system will support being
open at
: the same time. What happens when you minimise your documents? Have you
set
: the Windows XP Taskbar options to Group Similar Buttons?
:
: I don't understand convert Word to Excel: what are you trying to do?
:
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
: "Rose" wrote in message
: ...
: :I cannot convert from word to exel either
:
:
: