Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doxie 2[_2_] Doxie 2[_2_] is offline

Default Cursor in saved document

I finally figured it out. If I send it by email in a PDF file the recipient
cannot change the contents of the document. Thanks you

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

That's how it's supposed to work -- if you send someone a Word
document, they can open it in Word and work on it.

If you want them not to be able to change the document, make it into a
pdf and send that instead.

On Feb 2, 1:00 pm, Doxie 2 wrote:
In other words whom ever gets my Word Document when I send it to them can
change anything they want....I know I can save it as a read only but then I
cannot make adjustments in the Document..

"Stefan Blom" wrote:
Please explain this more in detail. What do you expect to happen?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Doxie 2" Doxie wrote in message
When I save my document the cursor is still there and you can delete words
or
add to it. Never happened before how do I get rid of it?

.