Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mike Sutton

Default Is there any way to print 4-up post cards using Mail Merge?

You are correct about the postcard type.

I must not understand the "Propagate Labels" button's usage. I can insert an
address block into each of the 4 postcard fields on a sheet. However, when
the merge is completed, the same name/address appears in each card on the
sheet, rather than a different name on each card. Word doesn't seem to
recognize that each card should be separate. What am I doing wrong? Thanks,
Mike

"Mike Sutton" wrote:

"Mike Sutton" wrote:

I am using 4-up postcards (on an 8.5" X 11" page, in landscape) for a mass
mailing. Is there any way to enter the "Address Block" in them such that the
list of addressees will print 4 at a time. The alternative is separating the
cards and printing them individually.

Thank you! I'll give this a shot tomorrow! I appreciate your response!