Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gopher-buckeye[_2_] gopher-buckeye[_2_] is offline

Default Cannot print in color using MS Word 2007

Hi macropod -

Thank you. I just looked and it was already unchecked, so I tried it with it
checked to see if by chance it might work, but no luck. If you have any other
good ideas, please keep them coming.

gopher-buckeye

"macropod" wrote:

Hi gopher-buckeye,

It could be because you've checked the 'Use draft quality' option under Word Options|Advanced Print.

--
Cheers
macropod

"gopher-buckeye" wrote in message
I cannot print in color with Word 2007. I can print with any other MS
applications. Somewhere there is a setting within Word to turn on an off
color printing, but for the life of me I cannot figure it out. I know that
the problem is not with the printer preferences.

.